Jennifer Volk has used previous retail management experience to thrive as DELTA [v]’s Project Coordinator. Since joining the team in 2006, Jennifer has designed and implemented processes to improve DELTA [v]’s services. As the DELTA [v] team has grown, Jennifer’s project and resource management role has become crucial to the firm's success. On a daily basis, she manages the engineer’s schedules and case related projects.
Jennifer is responsible for the team’s project management tools including Basecamp and Outlook. Her criminal justice education has been extremely valuable in coordinating internal pre-fieldwork investigations. She is a key team member in DELTA [v]’s Designated Mack Affiliation by assisting with evidence securement and administration.
Jennifer continues to develop corporate processes and procedures to improve efficiency. Her free time is often spent outdoors or exploring new destinations.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice from University North Carolina Charlotte
- Project Management
- Resource Management
- Schedule & Field Work Coordination
- HVEDR Benchtop Imaging Coordinator
- Assisted in the selection and implementation of DELTA [v]’s project management program
- Coordinated DELTA [v]’s Corporate Process Improvement Series
- Responded to a complicated client discovery request
- Started and still facilitates regular engineering project management meetings