Stacy Cassio joined the DELTA [v] team in 2006 armed with previous industry-related, office management experience. At that time, DELTA [v] was a young start-up and most of Stacy’s role was to organize and develop its financial systems. Over the years, Stacy’s position has evolved several times. For instance in 2008, she took on a human resource role to hire staff to keep up with the increased workflow.
DELTA [v] spends a great deal of time and resources on strategic progression and at the backbone of those future plans are Stacy’s analysis and recommendations. Currently, most of Stacy’s time is spent between analyzing corporate financials and developing marketing campaigns. Keeping up with DELTA [v]’s marketing initiatives requires a great deal of Stacy’s schedule. It includes activities like organizing national speaking and exhibiting opportunities, creating direct mail, email, and social media campaigns, and developing other client educational events.
Stacy looks forward to assisting with DELTA [v]’s future growth. Her ideal day away from the office would be spent cooking a large Italian meal for her husband and family.
- Marketing Strategies & Campaigns
- Corporate Strategic Planning
- Financial Budget Analysis & Forecasts
- Human Resources
- Transportation Marketing and Communication Association’s Compass Award Winner
- Professional Human Resources Certification
- Developed corporate budgeting and financial reporting systems
- Formalized DELTA [v]’s Client Management System
- NC Notary Public
- Member of Professional Services Village
- Business Marketing Association of the Carolinas, Co-VP of Programs 2010-2011
- Business Marketing Association of the Carolinas, President 2011-2012